These kosher baked salmon recipes go together in no time and keep well in a sealed container for days in your refrigerator. Line your baking pan with foil to make clean up a snap.
Smaller fillets will require less time in the oven. Bake just until fish is firm, opaque and flakes easily when you lift the flesh with a fork.
11/2-2 pounds salmon filet
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup fresh parsley, basil, thyme or dill, chopped or 3 teaspoons dried
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Place all ingredients in a plastic container or sealable plastic bag. Stir to coat salmon well and place in refrigerator for 1 hour to overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a large baking pan with aluminum foil, place salmon on foil and pour on marinade. Seal tightly with another layer of foil.
3. Bake in preheated over for 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork. Serve warm, cold or at room temperature.
8-10 Servings ~ Active Time: 15 minutes ~
Cooking Time: 45 minutes ~ Can make ahead
Elegant served whole, surrounded by lemon slices and dill sprigs. You'll really enjoy it with a sauce of this easy creamy pareve ranch dressing recipe on the side.
2 teaspoons Kosher salt
2 teaspoons sugar
3 pounds salmon fillet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place rinsed salmon on a foil lined baking pan. Sprinkle fish with salt and sugar.
2. Bake for 20 minutes, until center is opaque and flaky. Do not over bake. Serve warm or cold.
8-10 Servings ~ Active Time: 5 minutes ~
Cooking Time: 20 minutes ~ Can make ahead
Featured in Mishpacha, the Jewish Press, Hamodia and Yated! Fabulous, easy to prepare cuisine designed to bring majesty to your menu ~
Queen in the Kitchen Newsletter sign up: HERE