Renee's Current Demo Schedule
"Success in Elul~in & out of the kitchen" was 110% BOOKED for 2014!
Bookings have begun for the limited number of 2015 Elul Demos, September 1-9.
Find out about bringing about my fun, inspiring and affordable kosher cooking demo to your community-fill out the form below and I'll be in touch with the details you'll want to know.
what is a cooking demonstration like?
The 1 1/2 hour presentation includes preparing 3-4 recipes from Cooking for the King. Renee shares helpful cooking tips and health benefits and stirs in hashkafic ingredients as she talks about the food~ cooking becomes an important part of a Jewish woman's overall spiritual preparation for and enjoyment of the yom tov and Shabbos.
Thank you! I plan to reply to your inquiry in a timely manner.
Past Cooking Demonstration Schedule:
2015: Shavuos "Majesty to Your Menu"
- May 12-Gourmet Glatt Market, Brooklyn
- May 13-Ohel Moshe Sisterhood, Baltimore
- May 18-Minneapolis Community Kollel, Minneapolis
2014 Elul Kosher Cooking Demonstrations
- August 18-Mac Donald Shul, Netanya
- Sept. 8-Ohav Shalom, Merrick, New York
- Sept. 9-Eishes Chayil & Partners, St. Louis, MO
- Sept. 10-JWRP, St. Louis, MO
- Sept. 14-Keneseth Beis Yisrael Sisterhood Richmond, VA
- Sept. 15-Chabad of Manalapan, New Jersey
- Sept. 17-Aish of Washington, DC
2013 Elul Kosher Cooking Demonstrations
- Private Home, Old City Jerusalem
- OU Center, Jerusalem
- Torah Academy of Milwaukee
- Congregation Beth Jacob Sisterhood, Atlanta
- JWRP, Atlanta
Cooking for The King by Renee Chernin ~ The book of Torah insights, recipes and practical tips designed to bring majesty to the mundane.